Wednesday, July 14, 2021

July 13 weather

 We made it through the business meeting and 1 round with 2 winners of Bingo before the lightning got a little close and we headed for our cars.  Thanks to all who braved the now-cast (not forecast) weather report. We did miss the Show and Tell portion of our meeting so bring your projects to QBs of save it for August.  

We decided that we should have a weather policy other than "if State College Schools are closed, we cancel", because that wouldn't have done us any good.  The presidents and perhaps other involved members will confer through out the afternoon and put a message on the website by 5:00pm if the evening meeting is to be cancelled.  We'll figure out the daytime policy later.  If someone waants to volunteer to build a telephone or text tree, please speak up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment